Monday, April 14, 2008

TheMe

From my knowledge of the blogosphere, I am advised that my weblog (if it is to be) ought to have a thematic core. Here are some concepts that I have developed:

- "I solemnly vow never to join MySpace or Facebook."
- "I am Angry at the World and I'm Going to Tell You Why."
- "My Parents Didn't Pay Enough Attention to Me Because I was the Middle Child."
- "I am Smarter Than You."
- "Jazz Hands."
- "Deux Chats Noir รก Paris."
- "Another Foreigner's Zany Adventures Learning to Live/Love in Paris with Handy Restaurant Recommendations and Metro Guide."
- "What is a Word Artisan and Why Won't They Stop Looking at Me and Whispering?"


Any ideas?

2 comments:

hrhdiana said...

Ho-ly shit. A blog! I nevah thought I would see the day. Well, your brilliance and wit deserves to be shared with the world. The intraweb, if you will.

hrhdiana said...

And now I'm correcting my own grammar in my head, in that post. Dammit!